Oracle cards are a divination tool used to contact various spirit guides depending on the deck purchased. They range from angels to pixies, mermaids, unicorn, deities, past lives, butterflies, and so much more. This particular deck is by Alana Fairchild, who goes over the card meaning, a healing technique related to the card, and a prayer. Her decks also include Isis, Rumi, Sacred Rebel, Lightworkers, along with many others. They are beautiful tools for insight to various situations, guidance on how to handle what is going on in our lives, and healing to strengthen and empower ourselves.
Kuan Yin is a Buddha, Ascended Master, and Goddess. She embodies the divine feminine through compassion, faith, and timing. Refer to “Quan Yin – Ascended Master, Buddha, Goddess” for a more in depth look at Kuan Yin.
Orchid Priestess of Destiny
This card aligns us with our life purpose by clearly showing us our path. We are being asked to rise into our true potential of unique greatness. Before we rise, we must make a series of transitions to become the person we are meant to be. In order to change, there must be a motive, a tangible solution, and the willpower to see it through to completion. There are many changes people want to see within the world and their lives, however, they are often unwilling to look within and grow and develop themselves. Individual transformations are necessary in order to make major shifts in our lives, in society, and in the world. Here are 5 steps to make that soul connection with your higher self in order to raise the vibrations of the collective consciousness.
- Let go. This includes people, places, objects, thoughts, moments, and behaviors that are toxic. If it does not stimulate your growth, keep it out of your space. Do this with love and acceptance. For thoughts and behaviors, look at patterns you exhibit. Forgive yourself, and then find tools to make better choices for a more positive outcome.
- Self-love, self-care, self-acceptance. No one else is with you 24/7 to do all of this for you. It is important to come up with a routine to practice these three underestimated necessities of life. Baths, crystal healing, meditation, Qigong, yoga, Tai Chi, sound therapy, self-massage, and so much more are wonderful ways to show yourself gratitude.
- Eat and Hydrate. Do not skip meals! Hangriness does not lead to happiness. Graze throughout the day if you’re a snacker – just make sure your intake is healthy and organic. Always have a full cup of water. Our body predominantly made up of water. It is a necessity of life, and one of the two ways we get oxygen to our bodies. It is also cleansing and purifying.
- Sleep. Catch as many zzz’s as you want. If you want to sleep in this Sunday (and can), then go for it! Feel like you need a nap in the afternoon (and have time/space)? Take advantage of it! Your body probably needs to rejuvenate via peaceful slumber.
- Let your light shine! Get creative and have fun expressing yourself! This can be anything from dancing in your pjs to singing in the shower, working on your garden, prepping your favorite meal, crocheting your next masterpiece, going to a paint night, or even cleaning! Whatever it is that you enjoy – do it with every inch of your being and bask in the present moment.
Work on these 5 basic tools to make the necessary adjustments within yourself, and you will start feeling these changes and seeing changes in your life. I know these are everywhere, and you’re all probably thinking, “Duh! I know this!” But, are you DOING any of this? Regularly? Mindfully? Give it a try, and really be in the moment. Also, keep your eyes peeled on some techniques I will be sharing about how to be mindful, and change reactions into thoughtful actions.
Om Mani Padme Hum.࿆ૐ
Ⓒ copyright Eternal Waking Beauties